2013-06-19

Post-Jam Surveys!

I'm not sure how many of you are still checking this blog (or our @CreativeGov Twitter account), but I sent out two surveys to your inboxes recently.

  • The first was from Katrin, who led GovJam Berlin. She's also a PhD candidate, and is doing some targeted research to public sector employees. If you're from the public sector and want to participate, click here to fill out the survey. It took me about 15 minutes to complete.
  • The second was from me, and links you to a quick 5-10 minute survey to gather a few thoughts around how GovJam Toronto went. It also asks you to RSVP to a post-Jam reflections meeting scheduled for next Wed., June 26, 9-10am. We need your response from the survey to know whether to send you the meeting appointment, so here's a link to the survey in case you missed it. You can also email me if you don't want to fill out the survey but want to attend the meeting.
I look forward to reading your thoughts, and seeing some of you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment